Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – Combined Police Service Exam 2015: Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneswar released notification for recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police, Sergeant of Police and Station Officer (Fire Service). Commission invites online application from eligible candidates through job advertisement of Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates, who want to build their career in government sector, must apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 Combined Police Service Examination 2015.
Odisha SSC Combined Police Service Exam 2015
Odisha SSC Combined Police Service Exam 2015 Vacancy Details:
The category wise break-up of the total no. of posts to be filled up by this requirement is as follow:
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|ST||SC||SEBC (Socially & Educationally Backward Class)||UR (Un-Reserved)||Total|
|1||Sub Inspector of Police||74|
Out of which ST(Women) 24
Out of which SC(Women) 17
Out of which SEBC(Women) 12
Out of which UR(Women) 54
|2||Sergeant of Police||05||04||03||12||24|
|3||Station Officer (Fire Service)||04||03||02||10||19|
Eligibility Criteria for the Posts:
Interested aspirant must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 25 years as on 01.01.2015. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC and women category and by the total period of service rendered in Defense Service Personnel’s in case of Ex-servicemen.
Candidates, who want to apply for Odisha SSC Combined Police Service Examination 2015, must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates, who are applying for Station Officer (Fire Service) Post, must be a science or engineering graduate from a recognized university or institution.
Aspirants other than SC and ST category are required to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee. The fees can be deposited either through online or offline mode using treasury portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in treasury. In case of e-payment the applicant is required to log on to odishatreasury.gov.in or access through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Selection Procedure for Odisha SSC Combined Police Service Exam 2015:
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of:
- Preliminary Examination – One paper of 100 marks of one hour duration.
- Physical Measurement and Physical Test as per prescribed standard.
- Main Written Examination: Please check details in the official notification
- Viva Voice And Psychological Test: 30 marks.
Important Notice for Job Seekers:
- Preliminary Examination is likely to be held on 29th November 2015.
- Candidates, who qualify in Physical Measurement and Physical Test, shall have to submit printed copy of duly ink signed application form within the appropriate box below the declaration along with original copy of the Treasury/e-challan and photocopies of relevant documents within 15 days from the date of completion of Physical Measurement and Physical Test for verification and assessment.
How To Apply For Odisha SSC Combined Police Service Exam 2015
Candidates, who want to apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015, are required to made online application from the official website of commission. Follow below simple steps to apply online for Combined Police Service Exam 2015
- Click on the given below direct link of online application portal.
- Find Combined Police Service Examination and click on Apply Online.
- Now click on Apply Online at the bottom of detailed instructions page.
- Fill accurate and proper details in application form and upload scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Submit the application form. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and password will be generated on the screen.
- Note down user ID and password for future use in accessing the system to find out the status of application.
- Click on print application for to generate the filled in application form. This time the application form is generated by the system with a unique bar code and bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application.
- Take two printed copies of the application. One OSSC copy and the other applicant’s copy.
Note: Candidates should take care at the time of filling online application. If any defect is noticed in the application for submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the ‘candidate’s log in’ within 48 hours or clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
- Last Date of Apply Online: 9th October 2015
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 29th November 2015
For further detailed information, candidates should check official notification of Odisha SSC Combined Police Service Exam 2015. For more information Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015, kindly visit the official website of OSSC.